Burnt Orange Sandstorm Crop Top
Look fabulous in an all-over printed, body-hugging crop top.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Model wears size S
• Model's height: 5'10''/177 cm
• Last images are the original painting - Burnt Orange Sandstorm (hover over image to see detail)
Part of the Damascus Steel Series. When I created the first of this series, a friend commented on the watery aspects of the painting. He described it as Damascus steel and at that moment, I knew what the series should be called. Since I was a young child, I have been enthralled by the craftsmanship and skills of blacksmiths and steelmakers. Films and literature, like “Conan the Barbarian” and Jean Auels’ “Earthchildren” series dealt with fire and water as catalysts in tool and weapon making. The Damascus Steel series is my vision of that moment of creation, when the fires and the water form the steel and in a sense life itself.