Geo Sky Sandstorm Bikini
Feel the heat with this bright and comfortable bikini! The top is similar in style to a sports bra for extra support and a great look while lounging on sandy beaches.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• UPF 38-40
• Cheeky fit
• Finished with a soft, elastic piping material
• Reversible design
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China, Turkey, and Poland
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Last image is the original digital design (hover over image to see detail)
Part of the Damascus Steel Series. When I created the first of this series, a friend commented on the watery aspects of the painting. He described it as Damascus steel and at that moment, I knew what the series should be called. Since I was a young child, I have been enthralled by the craftsmanship and skills of blacksmiths and steelmakers. Films and literature, like “Conan the Barbarian” and Jean Auels’ “Earthchildren” series dealt with fire and water as catalysts in tool and weapon making. The Damascus Steel series is my vision of that moment of creation, when the fires and the water form the steel and in a sense life itself.